Wednesday 27 May 2015

Tactical Squad Delta

   My second tactical squad, ready to kick ass and take names. I finished painting these guys some time last year but have only just got round to getting them uploaded. I'm definitely pleased with them, and tried to incorporate a bit more dynamism and action into their poses than I did with Epsilon.

I've also accidentally uploaded them publicly to imgur rather than just to my profile to be linked to, so there should be some interesting comments coming my way!

Currently on my table is the first of the 3rd company's three dreadnoughts, who played a crucial role in the fluff for the company's victory at the Northern Polar Fortress during the Battle for Macragge. The blue, red and gold are all done and it's just the more fiddly, and more time consuming, details to be done. Hopefully I should have it finished and uploaded within the next month.

Courage and honour!
- Jon.

No comments: