Wednesday 16 April 2008

Squad Epsilon II

Edited the pictures of the other two marines that I've painted. I'm much happier with some of the highlights on the armour on these two than I am with Brother Genesis' though the face grills are a little messy on these. Anyway, they're still awaiting squad markings and the chapter badge but I'll probably do that in bulk when the whole squad is finished. Fun, fun! ¬_¬

The photos are even worse this time around but they're still okay.

Front
Two Marines I
Right
Two Marines IV
Left
Two Marines II
Back
Two Marines III
Pad Detail
Two Marines V

I'm currently working on the flamer wielding marine so I should have that up in a week or so with a bit of luck.

1 comment:

Netherorc said...

Very nice Jon.
As i have said before, I love the way you have "weathered" the foot area and highlight are very neat and tidy. well done!