Tuesday 15 April 2008

Squad Epsilon I - Brother Genesis

The first marine to be fully painted up and ready to hunt down the xenos scum in the name of the Emperor. I picked a suitably nondescript tactical marine to paint first so that if I wasn't happy with the scheme or messed up; he wouldn't stand out too much in-amongst the other Ultramarines. Luckily, all went according to plan and I was very happy with the result. Truth be told, although he's the first Ultramarine to be fully painted and I took the pictures today, I actually finished him last year in October sometime. Since then, I've painted errr... two others.

Don't judge me.

Genesis I
Genesis II
Genesis III
Genesis IV

Apologies for the poor picture quality. The pictures were taken in my back garden due to lack of a proper photography set-up. Once I'm moved into my new bedroom, I should be able to sort out an area in which I can take better photos.

No comments: